Sunday, July 09, 2006

Gotta good scents o'humour?

If you like animals and like to giggle some:
http://www.t-shirthumor.com/Merchant2/anim.html
(please note a handful might be considered a bit risque...)
A few of the less ribald:








********************************************************

Here's a wry cartoon from VeganStreet.com featuring 3 characters that in reality would never be together anywhere:

http://www.veganstreet.com/funhouse/favs02.html

(Be sure to read the disclaimer: http://www.veganstreet.com/funhouse/favsdisclaimer.html )

*****************************************************

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy week!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. I needed a few giggles :)

Harmonia said...

Happy Monday!

Crystal said...

Haha - I love the Cheetah one (the joke, not the action!!) Too funny!

-Crystal

Tanya Kristine said...

if i could love a blogger friend, it would be you.

You are awesome too kleo...i'm glad we've 'met'.

Anonymous said...

LOL those are cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, thanks for the giggles to start the day with.....
Geraldine

karen said...

Thanks for some laughs today. I got my hair cut and highlighted this am, so I'm feeling good.. lol

Anonymous said...

Good stuff!. Thanks! :) It's been one of those crazy days, so I needed that. :)

Shananigans said...

Hehe, I always appreciate the 'toons you post. Thanks :)

Tanya Kristine said...

oh god i loved the dog one...i can NEVER sleep past 6am (seomtimes 5:30) becuase of my dogs....so funny!!!

urban vegan said...

where do you find these gems?

funwithyourfood said...

ohh man when I was a kid I heard it threw the grape vine was one of my favorite songs!

Teddy

Kuntal Joisher said...

did u see the preview of animated movie Barnyard???

Dori said...

Great toons. You must have a really cool job being able to find all this great vegan lifestyle info to share.

Carrie™ said...

Those T-shirts are great. And your dress if fabulous!! Didn't get around much on the weekend. I was feeling a little rough. Just trying to catch up now.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»