Thursday, April 13, 2006

Take me back...


... to Chicago. (this photo is of Mission Bay, by the way, far far away from the likes of Lake Michigan.)

Ah, there are peeps who've been in my life who might've made my life he** for using those five words, lyrics from a song by the group CHICAGO... any song by CHICAGO would have been a basic death sentence for me. Ah, being free is sooooooooo freakin amazing.

What a long, strange trip it's been, indeed.

I had a pretty close to idyllic childhood... what happened after that's been my own bloody fault!
*LAUGHS*

Is anyone out there into stereograms?
I dig 'em! But I dig a lot of odd things...

http://www.eyetricks.com/3dstereo.htm

4 comments:

tabitha jane said...

i've been there! just a few weeks ago!

KleoPatra said...

You were in Chicago? How cool... I have to check your diary!

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Mission Bay in San Diego, I recognize it. Lived there. Loved it.

KleoPatra said...

vicki, you're good! This is a great spot to "play ball!"