Saturday, April 15, 2006
I found this typed on a piece of paper today:
15 Keys to a Happy Life
1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Watch a sunrise.
3. Be the first to say "Hello."
4. Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
5. Never givve up on anybody - miracles happen.
6. Remember someone's name.
7. Pray not for things but for wisdom and courage.
8. Be tough minded but tender hearted.
9. Be kinder than you have to be.
10. Don't foget a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
11. Keep your promises.
12. Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years.
13. Leave everything better than you found it.
14. When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day.
15. Don't waste an opportunity to tell someone you love him/her.