Sunday, April 16, 2006

Strange bedfellows


Mattie at the vet, pre-haircut, last year...

Got my mail from this past week today at my parents' house... a mass-mailed note from Tony LaRussa... I'm a long-time supporter of his Animal Rescue Foundation. On my friend Bruce Bochy's birthday. Oh the irony.

http://www.arf.net/

In a mostly unrelated note, I go on record here thanking G-d for my fantastic, freaky, fun, fabulous and very functional mishpacha. I am so fortunate to have a close and loving family.

4 comments:

VeganHeartDoc said...

Your Mattie is adorable! And I love the word "Jewlicious".

KleoPatra said...

Mattie is a cutie, thank you. Check out www.jewlicious.com sometime, if you are so inclined!

Kuntal Joisher said...

What is mishpacha??

and yea did I already tell u that mattie is totally awesome!!

KleoPatra said...

Hey kunsjoi,

Mishpacha is the Hebrew word for "family."

Hope you are well!
Thanks for the nice comment about Mattie. :o) I'll let her know what you said (I mean wrote!)....