Saturday, August 05, 2006

Raising Caine? No, praising Kay!
















Sometimes, though it's a rare desire, i'm a little sorry i don't watch TV, 'cause i'm missing certain things i might learn from. Like, i used to turn on Animal Planet on occasion and i was at one time obsessed with "Forensic Files" on Court TV. (And OK, OK, so i would catch reruns of "The Brady Bunch" - i mean, hey, i've only seen every episode at least 50 times!)

Evidently Tonya Kay http://www.tonyakay.com/ is on TV these days. She has a pretty nice site and a cool blog (journal) as well, if anyone feels a need to check it out.

The skinny on what she's up to:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060803/ENT03/608030325

My kinda gang!
Anyone else wanna join?
















I'm not Christian, but i happily sing the praise of this reverend and the way he revs up his diet. Hallelujah!

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/living/religion/15192410.htm?source=rss&channel=ledgerenquirer_religion

P.S.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your special comments on my artworks.

Popped over to the minister's site and found it a great read. Hope he spreads the word, best wishes, The Artist.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pin! The Gang Greens is hilarious. I'll join with you :) Thanks for the great links. I'm going to explore them in more detail later. How cool the Detroit Free Press actually had an article/review involving a vegan!!

Cherie Anderson said...

I have GangGreen in my fridge right now! :)

Anonymous said...

I want that Have You Hugged a Vegetarian Today button! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Gang Green is so cute and yes, I did hug a vegetarian this morning, my dear Joe!

Huggs to you too K,

BFN, G

PS I replied to your last comment, on Veggies, when you can stop by, re: 'meat' loaf.

urban vegan said...

I want that "Veni vidi vegan" button.

t. said...

That is a wonder-ful pin! Would wear that anyday! And the gang is just... RESPECT!

MeloMeals said...

You always find the neatest stuff...

My brother is a total born again xian.. I am definitely going to show him this article.

Carrie™ said...

Brady Bunch?! The more I learn about you Kleo, the more I like you. I LOVE THE BRADY BUNCH! One of my favorite shows ever. I used to rush home from tap dancing lessons every week to see it. Did you see the movie? I think you have to be a die-hard to pick up on all of it. If you haven't seen the movie you MUST rent it. Cameos by former Brady's! (Mom always said don't play ball in the house)
I like the pins. I DID hug a vegetarian today. Faye at work. Sadly, at home, I didn't. Jim did though. :o)
Have an enjoyable evening.

laura k said...

I haven't watched "The Brady Bunch" in such a long time, but I used to love it... Anyway, I think Gang Green is too cool! I love the random stuff you find!

funwithyourfood said...

I hugged a vegetarian today- RICHARD!! :)
it was great

teddy

Dori said...

Hi! I have hugged a vegetarian today!

The minister has got a good thing going there. Churches can be the worst place to find good food sometimes.

Candi said...

I get to hug a vegan everyday! (Another benefit of converting your kids. LOL!)

Kuntal Joisher said...

Gang of Greens!!! wowwweee... I totally wanna join the Gang of Greens...